Metal Carports Roof Styles
There are three roof styles we offer here at Texwin Carports: regular (radius corner), A-frame, and vertical.
Regular (Radius Corner) – Regular roofs are the original design for roof styles and also the most economical. The bows or trusses are bent during manufacturing to create its unique barn-style shape. We recommend this style for customers who reside in areas that experience only moderate weather conditions.
A-frame – Also known as the boxed-eave roof, the A-frame design is cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing. With the paneling running horizontally (end to end), this roof is best suited for areas that may experience some high winds but not heavy precipitation.
Vertical – The vertical roof style is not only the most popular options we offer at Texwin, but it is also the highest recommended. Its additional framing and vertical-oriented paneling make this roof functional in all climates; however, it is recommended for areas with foul weather such as high winds and heavy precipitation.
Features of Metal Carports
- Here at Texwin Carports, our goal is to gain a better understanding of your need so we can provide the perfect metal structure fit to your needs. With our complete selection of customization options, we can tailor the design of your steel carport to fit your space and configure it to your exact requirements.
- With our variety of color options, you can personalize your roof, walls, and trim. These colors do vary based on your location.
- No matter what your intentions may be for your new carport, natural lighting is always a good option. We have several window sizes available, our standard size being a 30”x30”. Our other sizes include a 30”x27” and a 30”x40”, both including shutters. These sizes vary based on your location and there is a slight upcharge for the 30”x27” and 30”x40”.
- We have several garage doors and frame-outs to choose from, their size depending on the dimensions of your carport. Not only are these doors convenient with their accessibility, but they provide better protection and are aesthetically pleasing.
Possible Uses for Metal Carports
Carport buildings aren’t limited to simply protecting your vehicles from the elements, they have a variety of useful purposes. Due to their versatility, our steel carports have the ability to adapt to your changing needs and requirements. For example, if you’re in need of more storage space, you can a storage unit to the back end of your carport. This enclosed area can be used as a studio, small workshop, or storage for your yard sale items, holiday decorations, hunting gear, and everything in between. Your carport could also double as a shelter for parties and family get-togethers. With a little bit of imagination, the possibilities for our carports are almost limitless!
Benefits to Owning a Steel Carport
- Affordable – We understand no two financial statuses are alike and they can change at any moment. So, we made sure to offer financing options for our customers who cannot afford the full price upfront.
- Durable – Not only are the buildings at Texwin designed and engineered with the best products available, but each component is manufactured at our very own facility in Wills Point, Texas to ensure quality. And thanks to these products, each of our carports can withstand harsh weather elements and everyday wear and tear.
- Easy Installation – Since our structures are pre-engineered and ready for assembly after manufacturing, the installation time is quick and easy. Our crews can have your custom carport assembled and ready-to-go within one day or more, weather permitting.
- Fully-Customizable – It’s important to us that you love the building you get from us, so we made sure to offer a unique selection of customization options to personalize your carport with. From the roof that protects its contents, to the anchoring system securing the structure to the ground, you get a choice in everything.
Strength of Metal Carports
All our carports are made with heavy-duty galvanized steel to ensure superior strength and durability. There are two types of steel framing that we use for our buildings: 12- and 14- gauge. The lower the gauge, the stronger it is, 12-gauge being our strongest options. It has a diameter of 2 ¼” x 2 ¼” and a high tensile strength, commonly used for carports 10’ or taller. Our 14-gauge framing is 2 ½” x 2 ½” in diameter is the industry standard.
Metal carport prices vary based on several factors, including the overall dimensions of your carport – width, length, and height, added customizations, the chosen manufacturer, and your location. In order to finalize a price on your carport, we take all the listed factors into consideration using the pricing of your manufacturer.
Let’s Get Started!
We have it all here at Texwin Carports! Not only are you getting the perfect metal structure when you work with us, but you’re also gaining a trusted partner who works with you even beyond the initial sale. Let us make the process of protecting your property hassle-free and affordable! Just contact us today at (800) 636-4700 to find the perfect prefab carport.