Advantages of Regular Carports
While the attractive price tag of a regular roof metal carport is its biggest asset, it isn’t the only advantage. They have such a flexible design that they can fulfill multiple purposes. Whether you need a protective shelter for your car, a shaded picnic area, a workspace, or a storage area, our regular roof metal carports do it all. If you prefer to have an enclosed carport or an attached shed, you can look through our gallery of utility carports on our website. These carports also require very little maintenance, last for years to come, are fully-customizable, economical, and versatile.
Common Uses for Regular Roof Metal Carports
Despite what some people may say, our regular style carports can be used for so much more than a shelter for your vehicles. With assistance from one of our salespeople, you could customize a carport to suit every need you have. Whether it be for storage space, a shelter for your classic car collection, or an outdoor workspace where you can enjoy your hobby, we can do it all at Texwin Carports. And if you’d like to improve the effectiveness and structural integrity of your structure you can have gables installed on either or both ends as well as additional siding to either or both sides.
Features of a Regular Style Metal Carport
Every customer that comes to us has unique tastes and requirements, so to ensure we can give them everything they desire, we designed a unique collection of customization options. From the foundation your carport will be installed on, to the roof that will complete the structure, we give you opportunities to choose everything according to your preferences. We’ve provided a list below with only a select few of our available features:
- The color of your new carport will be the first thing everyone notices when they see it, so selecting the right combination of colors is important. You want to make sure your regular roof style carport will blend well with your current scheme.
- There are two types of gauges we offer to our customers: 12- and 14-. The 12-GA tubing has a diameter of 2 ¼” x 2 ¼” and is the much stronger option out of the two. Our 14-GA tubing measures at 2 ½” x 2 ½” and due to being thinner than the 12-GA, it has a much better give, but is not as strong.
- When choosing the size of your structure, there are a few things to take into consideration: your intentions for the carport, future needs, the size of your site, and your budget. Even though you can customize the dimensions of your building, a vertical roof is required for units longer than 36’.
Prices of Regular Carports
There are few factors that play a role in the final price of your new regular carport, including your location, added customizations, the size of your building, and the manufacturer on the order. We partner with numerous manufacturers throughout the United States in order for us to get the best prices in the market for our customers.
Site Prep and Installation
The manufacturer will call you to schedule a delivery and installation date that works well for both you and the company. However, there are a few things that need to be done before one of our crews arrive:
- Ensure the site is clear of any debris or vegetation that will affect the assembly of your building.
- You must have the site leveled prior to installation.
- The site must be accessible to our installation crew.
Keep in mind that due to the orientation of the panels, your regular roof carport will be installed slightly out of level so water can drain in the preferred direction.
Rent-to-Own and Financing Programs
Nine times out of ten, the price of a product will be what determines if a customer buys it or not. We want our customers to be able to afford their dream structure, no matter if it’s a regular roof style carport or garage. With our rent-to-own and financing programs, they finally can! No need to worry about making a hundred phone calls or filling out a stack of papers, you can just fill out the form on our website and be approved within a matter of minutes.
Order Your Regular Roof Style Carport at Texwin Carports
We take care of our customers here at Texwin Carports, going above and beyond before, during, and after the initial sale. No matter what stage of the process you may be in, we are always here to help in any way we can. If you’re ready to finally buy your dream carport, give us a call at 9800) 636-4700 to speak with one of our building experts, or check us out on our website. Let’s get started!