Applications for A-Frame Horizontal Garages
The most common use for garages has always been protection for vehicles, outdoor equipment, and other personal items. Nowadays with the multi-functional garages we offer at Texwin Carports, we can deliver the most reliable protection for your property. During manufacturing, these metal garages are engineered with a versatile design, allowing them to conform to whatever will fulfill your needs. Though you have a wide variety of ways to utilize your garage, we’ve provided a few ideas to keep in mind.
- Does your house get cramped when guests come to stay? Our boxed-eave garages make the perfect guest house when you have friends and family come for a visit. By adding some electricity, plumbing, and decorating the interior, your garage can be converted to a comfortable guest house.
- Do you like to play music? Are you interested in art? For anyone who has a hobby or interested such as these that requires a quiet place, our A-frame garages are the perfect solution for you.
- It’s always nice to get a getaway place to escape to when life becomes overwhelming. Our boxed-eave roof garages are the best option available for a personal she-shed or man-cave.
Advantages to Owning a Boxed-Eave Roof Garage
Compared to other garage types, there are quite a few advantages to investing in one of our A-frame roof garages.
- Thanks to pre-engineered, steel components, the installation process for our A-frame roof garages is quick and easy. And by having your site leveled and cleared of all debris or vegetation, the process can go even faster!
- With precision-engineering and designing, these steel structures are built to last for years to come. They are manufactured to meet and exceed all local building codes, including required wind or snow load ratings. The durability of our boxed-eave roof garages far exceeds that of the more traditional, wooden structures.
- Unlike post-frame buildings, our garages and other building types are all engineered with heavy-duty, galvanized steel framing. Due to such durable framing, these structures aren’t susceptible to rot, mildew, critter infestations, or leaks.
- From the color of your structure, to the roof style, to the dimensions and other specifications, you can design a garage tailored to all your needs AND budget. We want you to get the structure you’ve always dreamt of having.
- You don’t have to break the bank in order to purchase one of our A-frame garages. We work with you here at Texwin, no matter your budget or financial status. Even though we have competitive pricing, we also offer financing options for customers who need additional help.
Prices of Boxed-Eave Garages
There are a few factors that will affect the final price of you’re a-frame garage, including your location, added customizations, the manufacturer, and dimensions of the structure. In order to have the best possible prices available to our customers, we have partnered with a number of manufacturers and dealers throughout the nation. And since there are so many factors that play a role in finalizing the price of your building, we recommend calling (800) 636-4700 to speak with one of our expert representatives.
We Give You the BEST Options
No matter where you go to purchase your dream structure, no two customers are alike, and neither are their needs or preferences. This is why we offer such a wide array of customization options to choose from here at Texwin Carports.
Roof Styles – Along with our A-frame horizontal (boxed-eave) style, we also offer our regular and vertical roof styles to our customers.
- Regular roofs are the most economical type offered at Texwin Carports. It is the original roof design for all metal structures, engineered with rounded edges that are similar to the traditional barn. We recommend this roof style to anyone who may live in an area that experiences moderate weather conditions.
- Our vertical design is our most popular option among Texwin customers. This roof is manufactured with additional framing pieces that provide the best possible protection. It is highly-recommended recommended for areas that are prone to foul weather such as high winds and heavy precipitation.
Color Options – We provide a wide array of custom colors to choose from for your roof, walls, and trim. And with our unique color planner, you can see your chosen colors and other specifications on your building before spending any of your money.
Boxed-Eave Garage Sizes
The size of your prefab A-frame garage can vary based on quite a few factors – site location, local weather, added customizations, and your intentions for the structure. One important thing to remember when choosing the size of your building is to ALWAYS choose a size bigger than your current needs. A common mistake people make is buying a unit that is big enough for their current needs, but too small for their future needs.
If you’re operating on a budget, keep in mind that the size of your garage will factor into the final price you’re given. However, if you can’t afford the full amount upfront, we offer financing options.
Buy Your A-Frame Roof Garage at Texwin Carports
At Texwin Carports, we guarantee to be here for you before the sale, during, and after. We work every day to ensure each of our customers find their dream structure for the best price possible. If you’re ready to find or customize your dream structure, give us a call today at (800) 636-4700 or visit our website for more information. We can’t wait to help you!